Sunday, December 4, 2011

Patio Furniture

I posted I wanted new patio furniture recently. All I wanted for right now was two chairs at low cost or free. I saw two at Home Depot, but decided to wait. Following The Secret, I knew I would get these chairs in a way that felt good to me.

I did buy those chairs last weekend using the gift cards my husband and I forgot to take on our honeymoon, so you could say we got them for free. I know anyone could debate this issue, but I knew the money wasn't coming out of my bank account and that is all that mattered to me.


Experimenting with The Secret, I have decided to try to keep a positive attitude and decrease stress in my life. If the book is correct, then that should bring more joy into my life. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Counter