Friday, November 18, 2011

Concentrating on the Positive

Life can get in the way of our best intentions. I wanted to focus on the positive to see what happens in terms of attracting more positive into my life. (That is the premise for The Secret.) What I found is my positive thoughts about my marriage brought more wonderful moments in my marriage. My husband took me out for dinner for my birthday and we danced on the patio. The waiter excused herself, sneaking back inside the restaurant. It was the most romantic moment of my life. Last month, we flew to San Francisco for our belated honeymoon. I had never been on a cable car and we both hung onto the outside. What fun!

My positive thoughts about my writing brought more positive moments. I finally landed an awesome agent! I am excited about the book I'm writing and get giddy whenever an unexpected twist comes to me.

The problem has been my day job. One distraction after another. If The Secret is true, I attracted this. I used to say most of my life went well to make up for the one area that was causing grief. I am officially changing that thought process today. All areas of my life can and will be wonderful! My plan is to focus more on the positive and see what happens.

Wish me luck!
I wish you better luck!

No comments:

Counter