Friday, June 3, 2011

Don't Worry, Be Happy




A few minutes ago I decided to meditate before looking


over my manuscript once last time before sending it out.


I intended to visualize what I wanted in my life. The


interesting thing about meditating is what you need, rather


than what you want, can come to you rather quickly.




At first, I was mentally cataloging what to visualize and


then I remembered what Mike Dooley, author of Manifesting


Change, said when I heard him speak. He believes if


you focus in just being happy, the universe will give you


what you need to be happy.




Rhonda Byrne, author of The Power, claims your life will


change for the better if you are happy and sending out love


51% of the day. I wrote 51% on my bathroom mirror as a


reminder.




Instead of rushing around because I have so much to do,


I have decided to seek out the joy of every moment. Feel


the overwhelming happiness that flows through my body


when I do this and trust that I will accomplish all that needs


to be done. Instead of feeling stressed, I will be grateful


and happy. I suggest you give it a try, too.




Until next time,


happy writing!


Tina LaVon


2 comments:

Tia Dani said...

Hi Tina,
Sounds like a wonderful plan of action. And, I know for sure it seems to be working for you. See you soon for lunch and then at your wedding!

Tina LaVon said...

Thanks, Tia.
It does seem to be working. I can honestly say I love my life!

I am looking forward to our lunch. It will be good to see the girls for a leisurely meal and small talk.

Of course, I'm also looking forward to the wedding. It will be fun.

Counter