Monday, May 2, 2011

Big Surprise

Last week I focused on the positive more than I had been. I admit, it wasn't always easy with a hectic job, but Rhona Byrne says if you can do this just 51% of the day, you will change your life.

Well, an amazing thing happened. Wonderful friends threw me a bridal shower and my college roommate surprised me by flying in from Atlanta. I live in AZ. We both screamed in delight. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends; those whose who put the shower together and those who attended. That will be my positive focus for the week.

Several times a day I am going to mentally go back to my shower and remember how blessed I am to have wonderful friends. We'll see what this positive vibration brings my way this week.

Until I post again, remember those famous words, "Don't worry, be happy."

No comments:

Counter