Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Power

Lately, I have been listening to The Power on CD. It is the sequel to The Secret. In this book, Rhonda Byrne says the Law of Attraction is really love and whatever you send out you receive back. If you are griping, you are not sending out love and therefore will get back something negative in return. If you send out positive thoughts, which are loving thoughts, you will receive back more positive situations.

Last night, I felt like I witnessed this. All day I had been sending out positive, loving thoughts. While attending a New Year's Eve party, my boyfriend and I were able to do two things we love: play pool and poker. He's better at pool and I'm better at poker. :) Although last night, my friend Dani, of the writing team Tia Dani, swept the table. At midnight, the host shot off fireworks and my boyfriend and I were able to start the New Year off with a romantic kiss. We both agree it was the best New Years. I knew on the way home that this evening was a direct result of all of the wonderful, positive thoughts we had sent out during the day.

No comments:

Counter