Monday, January 10, 2011

Positive Brings Positive

According to The Secret, when you feel good or positive, you bring about other events that make you feel good. For example, today I needed an oil change so I went to a car wash to get the free wash with it. I felt wonderful when I drove away in my shiny, clean car. Later, I needed strapping tape so I drove to Target and they had sweaters I needed on sale for $9 and $14. On my way through the shopping center, I decided to get a latte at Barnes and Noble with the gift card my boyfriend, The Irish Charmer, gave me. I somehow knew the book I had been waiting for would be there. Sure enough, on the way to the counter to order my drink, I walked right beside Jenn McKinlay's next cupcake baker mystery from Berkley Prime Crime called Buttercream Bump Off.

It was a great afternoon!
Try staying in a positive state of mind and see what the universe sends your way.

No comments:

Counter