The Neurotic Writer’s
New Years Resolutions
Just for Laughs
Although Tina LaVon may do a few of these.
1. Read astrological chart daily and follow its advice.
2. Make a list of agents with compatible astrological signs to pitch to in 2010.
3. Write daily.
4. Never send a submission when Mercury is in Retrograde.
5. Find a place to write which has positive energy.
6. Write daily.
7. Retreat in Sedona where you can brainstorm novel in a vortex.
8. Carry crystals in bra to keep them close to the heart.
9. Write daily.
10. Wear bracelet with lucky charms to ward off evil.
11. Create writing warm-up rituals to start each session.
12. Write goals and keep them under the pillow
Did you write any resolutions?
The Neurotic Writer wishes you a wonderful 2010!
Until next week,