Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
www.myspace.com/wolfhealers (Will edit or Beta read for free)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
With Friends 9, we now have 450 Myspace links posted. These romance readers, writers, reviewers and booksellers want to be your "friend"on Myspace. Add them today.
If you would like your Myspace link added, please leave a comment below, OR add me as a friend www.myspace.com/suspensebytina and I'll contact you. Already my friend? Send me a message. You don't have to do anything other than say you'd like to be added to the lists.
Friends 9 introduces you to The Essence of Romance.
"The Essence of Romance is an online comprehensive searchable database of Romance titles released since the early 1900’s. Considered 'The Bible of the Romance Industry' for over a decade, the Essence of Romance lists Authors, Websites, Titles, Series, Anthologies, Genres, Publishers, Release Dates, Cover Images, Blurbs and more, and is used by libraries, bookstores and readers worldwide. Members have the ability to create an unlimited amount of personal booklists to keep track of their favorite authors and books, which can be printed to use on shopping excursions. Membership rates are $5.00 per month or $50.00 per year, and we offer a 10-day free trial and various referral packages where you can continue to receive membership for free or at a discounted price! To try a free trial and have full access to hundreds of thousands of Romance titles, please visit www.eordb.com. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and please drop by and say hi at www.myspace.com/essenceofromance We welcome your comments and suggestions and look forward to hearing from you. If you are a Romance Author, please contact us to make sure you are listed in the Essence of Romance."
Friends 9 begins with author, Ann Jacobs.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
5 Book Review from The Long and The Short of It
Sunflower says, “Liquid Hypnosis serves up a powerful brew of suspense, blazing sensuality, and the paranormal…”
“The twists and turns are constant; the reader is delightfully thrown off-balance again and again. Each new twist is imaginative and serves to further the plot. LaVon’s characters, too, are revealed in bits and pieces – nothing feels forced or out of place. And they are characters that we care about deeply – LaVon has a true gift for writing sympathetically and insightfully. Even her villains are compelling and three-dimensional, a quality that I often find lacking in suspense novels.”
“This book will be offered in print in March, and I, for one, would be the first in line to buy a copy…”
What does Sunflower have to say about the sexual tension between the hero and heroine? Read the full review at http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.com/
Thursday, October 11, 2007
400 romance readers, writers,
reviewers and booksellers linked on
this site. They want to be your "friend"
If you would like your Myspace link added,
please leave a comment below, OR email me at
suspensebytina @ aol.com (no spaces) and send me your Myspace URL (listed on your
profile page), OR if you add me as a friend, I'll send you a message asking if you want to
be added. www.myspace.com/suspensebytina
Also, if you would like to be contacted whenever I post another Friends list, you can join my Yahoo newsletter group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Suspensebytina
I promise all announcements will be short and to the point. All members of the group will automatically be included in a December 1st drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble.
This week I want to introduce you to Page One, another resource available for writers who want to promote their books.
"PAGEONELIT.COM is ranked #4 out of over 16 million Google searches for author interviews and #1 Google search for literary newsletters - Very HUGE considering this is the world we are talking about. Site gets a mill hits a day - That's serious traffic. PageoneLit.com , (a Writer's Digest, USA Today & Chicago Tribune featured literary site), is offering authors a place to sell their books online -- Only a few spots remain. www.PageOneLit.com and AuthorsPressReleases.com
Interview Offer: For only $250 -- You get: -- A full personal interview page at Pageonelit.com PageoneLit.com and AuthorsPressReleases.com with your photo, bio, book summary, short book review, etc...This is a one time fee for long range promotional goals. Note: Your interview page will stay up forever. Note: Your interview page will stay up forever. This is your interview page to market your book as you like."
Friends 8 starts with Avon Romances and Susan Kearney:
www.myspace.com/tarawest_writer (YA audience only)
Monday, October 8, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
and booksellers who want to be your friend on Myspace.
Don't have time to add friends? Can't figure out how to create a Myspace
profile? ScrapFairy Designs is the place for you.
ScrapFairy Designs offers author focused MySpace designs showcasing you as an author and your books. They also have promotional packages where they send out messages, invitations or comments on your new releases. They offer custom "Thanks for the Add" graphics which can feature your new release or several of your books.
Email them at email@example.com for a complete list of services and/or check out their profile at www.myspace.com/scrapfairydesigns
Friends 7 begins with Harlequin/Silhouette writers.
10. If you stand on your tiptoes, you can touch the sun.
9. Wildlife frolics around you; bunnies run through your yard, baby quail follow their mother through the golf course, and coyotes follow your cat everywhere it goes.
8. Arizonians love to inner tube down flash floods. Do a headcount ahead of time, so you’ll know who to report missing.
7. Arizona is the new Hollywood. That car free falling from the freeway ramp is being driven by a stuntman or Lindsey Lohan.
6. Arizona is so close to Vegas and Mexico; you can sing with Wayne Newton, gamble with a transvestite hooker named Brandy Twotits and wake up in Nogales between a mule and a bottle of Jose Cuervo.
5. When you discover your wallet is missing and you sneak back across the border, you can meet our infamous sheriff, Joe Arpaio. He might toss you in tent city, dress you in pretty pink underwear, and feed you green baloney. If you’re sitting next to a well-known boxer who has bitten off an ear or two, confess to anything and get yourself moved to death row. (You should have never gone to Vegas.)
4. Phoenicians will be able to float in their pools and watch the alien invasion. (Not the one at the border, the other one.) The Air Force never explained away those lights hovering over the city to my satisfaction. Do aliens have a Myspace page?
3. The red rocks of Sedona are inspiring. I hear you can stand in one of the vortexes and the spirits will speak to you. Of course, spending too much time with liquid spirits will make you see vortexes and rocks will speak to you.
2. Every year, Glendale has the Chocolate Affair. We dip everything in chocolate and watch you eat it. The city invited Fabio for 2008. If he comes, we’ll dip him in chocolate and…
The Number One Reason to Live in Arizona is…
1. You can now walk out over the Grand Canyon without a parachute. A glass “horseshoe” juts out over the canyon so you can walk out and look down. Don’t worry about erosion or earthquakes: this overpriced fair ride cost millions of dollars, so it has to be safe. I wonder if they sell gift certificates. My old boyfriend needs a vacation.
(PERMISSION TO COPY GRANTED IF CREDIT IS GIVEN TO THE AUTHOR.)