Sunday, December 2, 2007

Friends 15

With Friends 15 there are now 650 links to Romance Readers, Writers, Reviewers, and Booksellers who want to be your friend on MySpace. Add them today!

Want your link added to the lists? Make me your MySpace friend www.myspace.com/suspensebytina and then message me, if I don't message you first.

*******************

One of my favorite writers is Jennifer Ashley. I love her pirate series! What you might not know about Jennifer is she has many penn names, one of which is Allyson James.
Jennifer is a member of my local RWA chapters. She is one of nicest woman you could ever meet. We were thrilled when she made the US Today list.
Spend these chilly holiday evenings reading the next story by this amazing woman.

****************

The Black Dragon by Allyson James Order from Amazon or Barnes & Noble

When Saba encounters an evil white dragon, she must use the Dragon's Tears to summon Malcolm, the Black Dragon who'd once enslaved her. Will she be able to resist him a second time? Berkley Sensation Nov. 2007 You can read a sample chapter by clicking on the link to Jennifer Ashely's website in my blogroll on the left side of my blog.

********************************
Friends 15 begins with the review site Night Owl Romance. They have written wonderful reviews for my blog partner, Kim Watters. www.muchcheaperthantherapy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Counter