Sunday, November 18, 2007

Friends 12



With Friends 12, there are now 575 links
to Romance Readers, Writers, Reviewers,
Booksellers, and Publishers who want to
be your friend on Myspace. I've reduced
the number of links in each Friends List from
50 to 25 so I can post more often and introduce
you to more writers.



Want your link included? Add me as your
friend at www.myspace.com/suspensebytina
and message me, if I don't message you first.



***
Recently another writer took the time to pass along information I considered valuable.
I want to return this kindness by featuring her bookin this post.
If I had seen this cover earlier, I would have posted it sooner. Talk about a hunk!
***
Gabriel's Horn, by Tess MacKall
is the first book in a series entitled Gabriel's Ride
Available December 1 at http://www.darkedenpress.com/
with subsequent releases every two months.

They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and Raquel is about to unleash hers. Marriedfor five years to the love of her life, her sex life is sorely lacking. With the magic gone, her husband takes a lover. Desperate to get the goods on him and break their pre-nuptial agreement, Raquel walks straight into a trap, encountering a man who makes her feel things she never believed possible. When you play the game of payback, be careful of the man you choose, especially if that man is Gabriel.

***
Friends 12 begins with Jo Beverley





No comments:

Counter