Monday, October 1, 2007

Friends 6


Friends 6 is dedicated to Tessa Rae, who invited me to park on her
Myspace page and contact her friends. Thank you for your
generous offer. Santa has something big in his stocking for you.
To find out more about her naughty Santa book, go to
We now have 300 romance readers, writers, reviewers and
booksellers on the Friends Lists. They want to be your friend on
Myspace.
If you would like your link added, please leave a comment below.
I will not add a link unless I have been given permission to do so.
Friends 6 starts with a book reviewer:

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Can I play, too, please :)
Sheryl xx

Tina LaVon said...

Of course you can play, Sheryl. Post your myspace addy
www.myspace.com/?????

and I'll add you on Friends 8.
Tina

Ciara Gold said...

Thank you so much for doing this. What a great idea! I meant to get her sooner to thank you, but alas, edits for a December release kinda took precedent.

Counter